Thursday, December 31, 2015

Bye 2015, Hello 2016

2015 has been an amazing year and I'm kind of sad to see it go. I think it may go down in history as one of the best years of my life. I had the wedding I've always dreamed of, took a honeymoon of a lifetime, made new friends and forged stronger friendships with old friends. 

2016 is going to be a scary year for me so I'm spending the last day of 2015 in a lot of anxiety and anticipation. 2016 is a year of change - Jason's taking up new roles in his career, finally moving into our new house and having to face my biggest fear of all (I know so cryptic, but I'm not ready to talk about it with the rest of the world). 

2016 also means getting another year older. Not just me, but my parents too, and that scares me. It's not easy imagining a life without them one day.

So while the rest of the world looks forward to a new year, I'm wishing time could stand still for a moment, that we could stay if only a little bit longer in the comforts of 2015.

But hey, don't let me get you down!
Happy New Year everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Mango Habanero - Mapyro
    Mango Habanero. Location. 3127 김해 출장마사지 S Hwy, 강릉 출장안마 Montville, SC, 89030. Directions. 구리 출장마사지 Directions. 3127 안산 출장샵 S Hwy, Montville. Phone. 광명 출장샵 (702) 770-7000.

    ReplyDelete